Hey there,

I've got a really frustrating issue with Core Data bindings in a small app I'm working on and i'm hoping someone where can help me out.

My app has a basic model in Core Data that has basic details about some staff & colleagues. So far i've just been hooking everything up in IB where I've got an NSArrayController, NSTableView and a few buttons for adding, removing and saving. Adding, removing and saving the edits works a treat - that is until you close and reopen the application. It seems as though the NSArrayController is happily managing all the models created within the session, but when loading from the XML file (which has the previously created/edited content) it simply just doesn't do anything!?
No errors, no report... nothing!?

Any ideas?

Cheers