On 10 Jul '08, at 10:19 AM, John Velman wrote:

If I set the SCM options properly, and use XCode3, following steps as
outlined in the NSPersistentDocument CoreDataUtilityTutorial (but setting
the SCM options for 10.4), am I going to get there?

If you mean SDK, not SCM, then the answer is "yes". Apps built with the 10.4 SDK will run on Tiger, as they're compiling and linking against the Tiger versions of the frameworks. You can easily write a CoreData app this way.

—Jens