Hey, I'd love to see that code if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Many thanks!

On Thu, Jul 10, at 7:39 PM, Александр Даровских wrote:

I've managed to use carbon events to receive those notifications. It does not require any special privileges and takes just a couple of lines of code to implement. Apple API's a really nice.

Sorry for the newbie question and thanks for the solution!