The code I gave in Part 6 is only for Leopard. However, the code I gave in Part 5 is for Tiger. It should also work for 32-bit Leopard as well as Panther, though I've never tested on Panther.

Note that my code is at present just a proof of concept. I'm not making any recommendations about whether or not you should use it. That's up to you to decide.

-Jeff