I need the full path, yes. I know I can get it using NSBundle. But if the app
is moved, the string that was previously returned from the call is no longer
valid. I need to pass the location to a c library and reset the location in
this library when the application is
movedhttp://www.me.com/my/mail/en/images/spacer.gif, so I need a way to know
when the app is moved.