On 18.07.2008, at 04:31, Mitchell Livingston wrote:
In some small tests I have seen that other apps break when moved while opened (testing with TextEdit), so perhaps I should just assume it won't move. I guess this is a moot issue then.

File a bug with Apple. I think it should be possible to move an app while it is running. The more people file bugs on an issue, the more likely it is that Apple will actually fix them. And this is a Mac. Users shouldn'thave to think about geeky things like that, the software should just do the right thing.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de