----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Steinberg
To: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 8:16 AM
Subject: Developers Wanted

iPhone Developers: (from Bill Steinberg  [EMAIL PROTECTED])

The Apple Developer Connection recommended we post here.

We are a small Canadian early start-up, with a unique and exciting,
patent-pending 3G cell phone application. iPhone is one of the platforms to
which we intend to develop our app to the proof of concept stage.

We are searching for an established contract-development team with a verifiable
track record of successful mobile applications development. We are in a
position to offer a very attractive package for the right people. Please note
that an NDA will be required prior to accessing our confidential material.

Thanks

Bill Steinberg

Office:  250-380-2263
Cell:     250-882-6579