Hey all,

I'm tearing my hair out trying to debug a strange Core Data error I keep running into. My app loads data from the web on a regular basis (every minute or so) and saves it locally for the user to reference. I use Core Data to store the information and it all runs pretty smoothly, that is until the app has been running for 15-20mins and I start getting Core Data save errors such as "CoreData does not support persistent cross-store relationships"

I'm not entirely sure why it only happens after the app has been running a while, nor am I entirely sure how to debug Core Data...

Any ideas what could be causing this error?
The data store is quite basic, two models, one which details the data source (i.e. the URL to get content from) and the other being the result (data source has many results /w inverse relationship). They're all in one XML store file; and if I quit the app when the error occurs, then start it up again, it just starts to work without error... that is for another 15-20mins...

Any help or pointers would be super!

Thanks

- Az