On Jul 25, 2008, at 6:14 PM, Sean DeNigris wrote:

Hi, I'm using OCUnit injected into my project executable in xCode to test a class that contains an NSSynthesizer.

The following didFinishSpeaking method gets called when I run the app normally, but not in the test.

This is because, ostensibly (I don't know what the controller's stopIt method does, but I can imagine), the speech synthesizer never started speaking any text. If you stop the Speech Synthesizer before it starts speaking any text, it's not going to call that delegate method.

Omar Qazi
Hello, Galaxy!
1.310.294.1593