I managed to get the table column to resize properly by following your instructions.

but as for the window itself:

Just to make sure, when you say leftmost strut in autosizing controls you mean the red spacers? They are set for all objects in my window, but still the problem persists. Another thing when I maximize and then resize the window a tiny bit the objects all fall into their correct place..?

Jacob Kolding
[EMAIL PROTECTED]