What is the syntax? For example, how do I invoke the method

- (int) myMethod: (int) int;

In object myObject

from within a C (not Objective C) function and make use of the result?

In Objective C I would invoke

[myObject myMethod: myInt];

Even better, how do I invoke

- (myObject) myMethod: (myObject *) myObjectArg;

an make use of the result in a C function?