On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:43 AM, R T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually, there is a choice in the IB Library, under 'Objects & Controllers"
> in "Core Data" called "Core Data Entity" which is used to assist development
> of model-driven interface using Cocoa Bindings. The entity is a
> NSManagedObject with 3 attributes, 2 floats & 1 binary data. It has a parent
> entity and I want an attribute to appear in both. Both  are in
> MyDocument.xcdatamodel. The Parent opens correctly on the MyDocument.xib.
> This entity with the 3 attributes opens in the Panel that opens from
> MyDocument Window, but the add & remove buttons are not highlighted. Any
> Ideas?

Ah.  That's doesn't create an entity, as I'm sure you already knew,
but rather it creates a boilerplate interface for an entity.

How are the controls on the sheet bound?  This is the really important
point.  It sounds like you have some sort of master-detail view going
on, where you can choose which entity you want to work with on the
main window, and then play with its properties on a sheet?

--Kyle Sluder