Hi,

I'm writing a Leopard-target application. Therefore I'm willing to use UTI and the new-style for the Info.plist. I red the AppKit release notes and I thought I didn't forget something. But when I'm calling the save panel I get this error message on the console:

2008-08-27 14:12:52.522 MyApp[23412:813] An NSDocumentController returned nil when sent -displayNameForType:@"ch.ftestuz.MyApp.rgbd". See the info about new support for UTIs in the Leopard AppKit release notes. 2008-08-27 14:12:52.523 MyApp[23412:813] An NSDocumentController returned nil when sent -displayNameForType:@"ch.ftestuz.MyApp.rgbdx". See the info about new support for UTIs in the Leopard AppKit release notes.

My Info.plist is below. I know I can delete some keys, may this be the source of the problems?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd ">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
        <key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
        <string>fr_CH</string>
        <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
        <string></string>
        <key>CFBundleDocumentTypes</key>
        <array>
                <dict>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeExtensions</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>rgbd</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeMIMETypes</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>application/octet-stream</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeName</key>
                        <string>MyApp SQLite</string>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeOSTypes</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>RgBD</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeRole</key>
                        <string>Editor</string>
                        <key>LSItemContentTypes</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>ch.ftestuz.MyApp.rgbd</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>LSTypeIsPackage</key>
                        <false/>
                        <key>NSDocumentClass</key>
                        <string>RBDDocument</string>
                        <key>NSPersistentStoreTypeKey</key>
                        <string>SQLite</string>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeExtensions</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>rgbdx</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeMIMETypes</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>text/xml</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeName</key>
                        <string>XML</string>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeOSTypes</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>RgBX</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>CFBundleTypeRole</key>
                        <string>Editor</string>
                        <key>LSItemContentTypes</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>ch.ftestuz.MyApp.rgbdx</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>LSTypeIsPackage</key>
                        <false/>
                        <key>NSDocumentClass</key>
                        <string>RBDDocument</string>
                        <key>NSPersistentStoreTypeKey</key>
                        <string>XML</string>
                </dict>
        </array>
        <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
        <string>MyApp</string>
        <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
        <string>ch.ftestuz.MyApp</string>
        <key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
        <string>6.0</string>
        <key>CFBundleName</key>
        <string>MyApp</string>
        <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
        <string>APPL</string>
        <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
        <string>0.1</string>
        <key>CFBundleSignature</key>
        <string>RgBD</string>
        <key>CFBundleVersion</key>
        <string>0.1</string>
        <key>NSMainNibFile</key>
        <string>MainMenu</string>
        <key>NSPrincipalClass</key>
        <string>NSApplication</string>
        <key>UTExportedTypeDeclarations</key>
        <array>
                <dict>
                        <key>UTTypeConformsTo</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>public.content</string>
                                <string>public.data</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>UTTypeDescription</key>
                        <string>MyApp document</string>
                        <key>UTTypeIdentifier</key>
                        <string>ch.ftestuz.MyApp.rgbd</string>
                        <key>UTTypeTagSpecification</key>
                        <dict>
                                <key>com.apple.ostype</key>
                                <string>RgBD</string>
                                <key>public.filename-extension</key>
                                <string>rgbd</string>
                                <key>public.mime-type</key>
                                <string>application/octet-stream</string>
                        </dict>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                        <key>UTTypeConformsTo</key>
                        <array>
                                <string>public.xml-file</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>UTTypeDescription</key>
                        <string>MyApp XML document</string>
                        <key>UTTypeIdentifier</key>
                        <string>ch.ftestuz.MyApp.rgbdx</string>
                        <key>UTTypeTagSpecification</key>
                        <dict>
                                <key>com.apple.ostype</key>
                                <string>RgBX</string>
                                <key>public.filename-extension</key>
                                <string>rgbdx</string>
                                <key>public.mime-type</key>
                                <string>text/xml</string>
                        </dict>
                </dict>
        </array>
</dict>
</plist>

Anyone can give me a little help? Or show me an example with just the keys required by Leopard?

Thank you.

Frédéric