In my app, I'm using multiple windows to get multiple perspectives on the
model.

If I understand correctly, MyDocument should typically be the Model
controller as well as owner of the NSWindowControllers.  And in a NIB (or
XIB), the NSWindowController is the File's Owner, and is the main "View
Controller" (as well as the window controller, of course.)

How do I get the path for displaying an array (or any data) from the model
into IB?

In the single window examples, MyDocument is the file's owner, and there is
no problem in setting the bindings in IB to lead from NSTable view, to
NSArrayController, via  some object controller or two to the key in
MyDocument (e.g., in "Xcode 3 Unleashed", by Fritz Anderson).

So far, all I've been able to figure out is to give the NSWindowController
pointers to the model objects managed by MyDocument.  (In a binding
compliant way with 'setModel', and 'model' for accessors).

I haven't actually made this work yet, possibly because of muddling up
some part of a several stage binding path.  Or possibly because this is the
wrong approach.

Any advice or pointers to examples would be most helpful.

Thanks,

John V.