On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:50 PM, John Love <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [theQueue waitUntilAllOperationsAreFinished];

>From the documentation for this method:

"When called, this method blocks the current thread and waits for the
receiver's current and pending operations to finish executing. While
the thread is blocked, the receiver continues to launch already queued
operations and monitor those that are executing. During this time, the
may. Once all of the pending operations are finished, this method
returns."

  Also, I see a call to -[NSAppleScript compileAndReturnError:] ... If
you're trying to put an AppleScript into an NSOperation/Queue, note
that AppleScript is most emphatically NOT thread-safe.

--
I.S.