He was talking about using a local sqlite cache so at least in my view I don't see the point in using ODBC for that. SQLite really doesn't have too much different from generic SQL that would make it hard to learn especially since there are some nice wrapper classes around it already.

Devon

Ted Thibodeau Jr. wrote:
Devon wrote:
OS X has libsqlite3 built in. You just have to include the header
file and link to the library.  It's C based and you can write an
Objective-C wrapper functions around it.  There are already some
good ones like FMDatabase or Quicklite.

Well, yes ... but it's not an ODBC driver, is it?

If you choose to do this, then you're building a SQLite-specific
application, and that wasn't what the original writer was after.

Be seeing you,

Ted