Hi, you need to look at it from Apple's point of view. For example, there might be some legal and/or patent pending issues that need to be resolved before the NDA is lifted. Thus, everyone needs to remain patient. In short, Apple needs to do what's in the best interest of their company.

-Conrad

Sent from my iPhone