On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Dale Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry if there is an Interface Builder specific list, I couldn't find one on
> the lists page.

  Technically, I think this belongs in the xcode-users list, since
it's part of Xcode Tools. However ... ;-)

> Any ideas, short of starting over?  This seems like really basic
> functionality, so there must be an easy solution.

  I've never seen this behavior. You should definitely file a bug:

http://bugreport.apple.com/

  I don't think you need to 'start over', though ... just select each
individual box, then choose Layout -> Unimbed Objects from the menu.
Then select the now-unboxed items, and choose Layout -> Embed Objects
In -> Box. You should be able to recover in less than a minute.

--
I.S.