Hello, all.

I think I found a bug in the valloc(). However, before reporting it to Apple, I would like to ask if it is really a bug or if anyone also noticed the problem. So, I tried figuring out what mailing list is for, but couldn't determined it. Can it be here, Cocoa-dev, or others like *Darwin-x86* <http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/darwin-x86> or *Darwin-dev* <http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/darwin-dev>?

Thanks