Greetings,
Does anyone know where I can find / get the "Cocoa Programming for Mac OsX
Third Edition" in eBook. I have a trip I am going on and I would like to take a
few books with me - in eBook for space of course.

it seems every place I find wants me to read it online - or download their
stupid reader, which doesn't support OS X 10.5

I find that stupid. A book about Mac programming, not supported on a Mac.

But I digress.

Anyone know where I can get the above book in eBook ?

Thanks,
Jamie