Hi,

I'm working through the iPhone UINavigationController tutorial and noticed
that the class reference for UINavigationItem contains the following

*backButtonTitle*
The title to use when this item is represented by a back button on the
navigation bar.

@property(nonatomic, copy) NSString *backButtonTitle

*Discussion*
When this item is the back item of the navigation bar—when it is the next
item below the top item—it may be represented as a back button on the
navigation bar. Use this property to specify a title for the back button.
The default value is the navigation item's title.

*Availability*
Available in iPhone OS 2.0 and later.
*See Also*
  @property backItem
  @property hidesBackButton
*Declared In*
UINavigationBar.h

However, this property does not seem to be declared in UINavigationItem.h
(the private attribute _backButtonTitle is declared).

I've encountered this in both the 2.0 and 2.1 versions of the SDK.

Am I missing something? Is there a workaround that someone can suggest?

Thanks,
Steve