If you google "NSSegmentedCell bindings", the first search result is
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ CocoaBindingsRef/BindingsText/NSSegmentedCell.html

I'm guessing you want selectedIndex or selectedLabel or selectedTag.

On Oct 29, 2008, at 2:23 AM, Mike Laurence wrote:

Hello,

I'm migrating a non-binding version of an NSTableView over to a binded
version. In the non-binding version (using a data source), one of my table
columns used a subclass of NSSegmentedCell, and I merely overrode
setObjectValue in order to capture the data and set the number of segments,
their labels, etc.

In the binded version, I have successfully converted all of the text field
cells - each NSTableColumn has a 'value' binding, which I set to
[controller.arrangedObjects.key], and I'm able to see all of my text data just fine. However, the NSTableColumn containing my NSSegmentedCell subclass mysteriously lacks a 'value' binding, and I'm unable to fathom how to set
the data inside of it.

Can anyone point me to the correct way to bind my arrangedObjects to those
NSSegmentedCells?

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Mike Laurence