You will need to explore the webkit api.

Have a look at the minibrowser example on /Developer/Examples/Webkit

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2008, at 6:26 AM, "Arnab Ganguly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,
I am new to Cocoa application.I have developed a player application using
QTKit.

When I start my application it comes with an open and radio options under
the File.
Now from the open I can play mp3 files locally and from the radio button it
launches the safari browser to go to a particular website.

Is it possible to make the above functionality to have it under the Windows panel itself i.e instead of launching safari it would show the same in the application window? What would be the interfaces need to be used for this.

Thanks in advance
Arnab