I'm pretty sure I've seen someone ask this before but I just can't find it in Google. So I'll ask again.

I have undo/redo working throughout my program but I seem to remember earlier that upon opening a document and immediately after beginning to change the state of a text field that the document dirty status would be changed, before an actual undo was registered on the undo stack. (As a result of -objectDidBeginEditing:?)

Somehow I've disabled this behavior and for the life of me I can't determine what I've done wrong or how to get that behavior back.

Does anyone have any clues?

Ashley Clark