Hi Michael -

Thanks much for your response. I actually did originally intend to use
an STL map, but I couldn't get it to work. It seemed that when I added
a C++ object to a map declared as an instance variable within my
ObjC++ class's header file, this generated an "EXC_BAD_ACCESS" signal
- and no exception thrown. As a test, I created a temp STL map in the
implementation/.mm file for this class, and added my C++ object to
that map and it seemed to work fine. So I assumed that templated
classes weren't supported as instance variables for an ObjC++ class.

I'll definitely investigate using CFMutableDictionary instead if
indeed STL won't work for instance variables.

Thanks, JB