At 4:55 +0000 30/11/08, BirdSong wrote:
I am writting the mac component of a mac-iphone application. I saw most of the applications(Finder, MSN, iChat...) on Mac are all using the same style preferences toolbar. However, I didn't find it in IB's Libirary.

Could anyone tell me what's it or where can I find it?

Check out Matt Ball's MBPreferencesController.

<http://mattballdesign.com/blog/2008/10/01/building-a-preferences-window/>

Enjoy,
   Peter.

--