Hello Cocoa folk,

My app uses an IKImageView in its main window. Until the user engages some function, the IK view sequentially displays slides prompting the user to become involved, a typical attract mode.

What is now requested is a transition such as fade (or any of the variety of transitions) instead. From reading about views, layers and transitions (oh my!), I am seeing more trees than forest....

What is the best approach to add transitions to an IKImageView? An outline should do, I ought to be able to figure out the calls by now.

Thanks!

Gary