Hi all!

In my project I'm using instances of NSMutableArray containing various objects. The arrays are used in the user interface through NSArrayControllers with binding. In IB I'm thus accessing the objects in the array through the controller.

In the code I have access to the array contents both through instances of the controllers and instances of the arrays. In my code, when do I use what? What is good programming? For example when sorting the array contents, adding objects, changing values for objects in the array…

Thanks!