On Dec 8, 2008, at 6:48 AM, Chris Markle wrote:

We have an installer for our current app that use Vise. We'd like to
switch maybe to PackageMaker and its artifacts. One thing that the
Vise-created install does is get installed to /Applications if you're
and admin and to ~/Applications if you're a standard user. Does anyone
know if PackageMaker does the same thing? Or can it be motivated to do
so? I plan on trying this myself but I'm a PackageMaker newby and am
concerned about the influence of various settings on my experiments...

This might be possible if:

- you're using PackageMaker 3

- you're targeting Mac OS X 10.5

Selecting Installation Destination to be Both System Volume and User Home directory would be the solution.