Hello all,
I have some Questions.

1. I try to write NSImage to file.

NSImage *image = [NSImage imageNamed:@"test.png"];
NSBitmapImageRep *imageRep;
imageRep = [[NSBitmapImageRep alloc] initWithData:[image TIFFRepresentation]];
NSData *imageData;
imageData = [imageRep representationUsingType:NSPNGFileType properties:nil];
[imageData writeToFile:@"result.png" atomically:YES];

I got "result.png".
But!!
"result.png" has diffrent size with "test.png".

When I try to NSLog(@"image info : %@",test.png); and NSLog(@"image info :
%@",result.png);
Then, test.png (original image) size is {1599.8, 1199.85} and result.png size
is {1600,1200}.

Why?
Why do they have different file size?
Where is wrong? or TIFFRepresentation rounded up?

2. And, Some original/saved files have same width, height size, But they have
different file size!!
 Although 'test.png' and 'result.png' are {1600,1200}, But they have
500KB(test.png) and 700KB(result.png).
 I know the PNG file doesn't compress, so I don't know why they have different
file size...

3. Last one,
 when I use JPEG file, I have to know the compression of original image.
 (When I save the new image, compression is needed.)
 How can I know/get the compression of JPEG file?

Plz let me know.
ThankYou.