Hi Bill,

I've got an application that isn't specifically for the Mac, and I
want the same standard user-experience whether they are on the Mac or
on Windows or on Linux. I want them to be able to run this program
from the command line by directly using the binary (without calling
"open"), to have it print messages to their terminal (something open
doesn't do), etc. Just like an X application would work on Linux. I
don't want for it to be required to have a .app directory with plists
or nibs or anything other than just my binary.

Shayne