I'm sorry to ask you this again.

I don't know if I could have told you my problem correctly, please let me tell you again.

1. My app gets NSWorkspaceDidUnmountNotification.
2. Under 10.5, users can handle some actions before the notification comes to my app.

I'd like my app to get noticed that a network connection was cut as very soon as it occurred.

I don't want to use timer to look at the network port all the time while the app runs, if possible.

would you tell me how?

Any suggestion would be very very appreciated.

Thank you,
Norio