Hi Dave,

On 17/12/2008 15:19, "Dave" <d...@looktowindward.com> wrote:

> 2.  When I run the Install Package after the Initial Screen and
> clicking "Continue", I get to the Screen where is says - Standard
> Install on "VolumeName", there is a button that says "Change Install
> Location", if I press it brings up a list of all mounted volumes
> (including iPod's!). I can't seem to find a way to get rid of this, I
> just want it be be installed in "/Applications" on the System Volume
> and nowhere else. This is much more of a problem.

You can use a VolumeCheck script as described in the Apple developer
documentation for installer packages to restrict which volumes the package
can be installed to.

In general, you'll have more luck with installer questions in
installer-...@lists.apple.com.

Cheers,
Graham.
--
Graham Lee
Senior Macintosh Software Engineer, Sophos Plc.