On 1 Jan 2009, at 17:23:50, Achim Domma wrote:

Thanks to everybody giving feedback to my question! Obviously I'll have to get started with ObjC. Most people refer to the Cocoa design patterns I'll have to get used to. Currently I think about buying http://www.pragprog.com/titles/dscpq/cocoa-programming to speed up my first steps. What other book or online resource is recommended to learn Cocoa design patterns? You can assume that I have some experiences reading documentation and that I'm familiar with design patterns in general.

thanks again,
Achim

Aaron Hillegass's Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X is an excellent book. You'll probably find much of it a bit below your level to start with, but a lot of it will probably be new stuff that will really help you. Speaking from my own experience here.