Hi there.
I'm using a table view controller inside a navigation controller wich is a
view controller of a tab bar controller. As I want take care of memory
warnings, I put the table view in a separated nib file, setting the file's
owner class to my table view controller subclass and all other thinks (view
outlet, nib file name, etc). It seems to work fine but when a memory warning
is generated using simulator, the table view is not released.
I set breakPoints on  setView and loadView and they are called only first
time view is needed.

I read that  the view is released if it "doesn't have a superview" but I
discovered my view has a UITransitionView superview ¿...?.

Please, is there someone who know what could be going on?.

I'm stuck with this silly thing.

Tx in advance.

--
Oscar A. Alvarado