Hi, All,

Please, anybody, help me to understand how this thing works:

I'm trying to set a breakpoint at the main() call in the main.m. I'd like to see the arguments. Or maybe there is NSXXXX to get them? One way or another, my bp doesn't work for some reason. Please take a look at the screenshot, made before I click "Build and debug":

http://home.bokovikov.com/etc/mac/xcode/break1.png

It it all OK here? Hope yes. At least my bp is active. Now I'm pressing "Build and Debug" and I see this:

http://home.bokovikov.com/etc/mac/xcode/break2.png

What does it mean? Does it mean that my bp is set in a wrong location? What this blue frame means? And why? Is it impossible to set a bp within main()? Whatever else?

Yet another problem is that I can't set bp within the disassembler view. I see the same popup menu, as for source view, but nothing happens when I click "Add breakpoint", when I'm in disassembler view. Is it a bug or feature or my misunderstanding?

Finally, I see a lot of records in the bp list after all my experiments, and many of bp's are located within "asm...", though I never saw them really. And I can't empty this window. "Delete" popup menu item does noot work. Can I delete all these lines somehow? Please take a look at the screenshot here:

http://home.bokovikov.com/etc/mac/xcode/bplist.png

Thanks in advance.