Hi,

I have a NSView which hosts a list of NSViews (like an NSTableView with views instead of cells). It works perfectly except when the list starts to grow. When I get too many items resizing become sluggish, and after checking I think it is because it is drawing all the views all the time. So my question is: Is there a way to only draw the visible views? I did the following:

        NSRect vR = [self visibleRect];
        if([self inLiveResize]){
                if(NSEqualRects(vR, NSZeroRect)) {
                        return;
//Drawing code

This works for keeping the superview from drawing but it's subviews still redraw making everything slow. How do I keep the subviews from drawing?

Any suggestion is very appreciated.

Regards,

Alejandro