On Feb 16, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Graham Cox wrote:

You tell it everything it needs to know when you register the settings - how far apart the marks are and how many submarks that is divided into and so forth. It asks its delegate for everything else.

I just wish it asked the delegate for the labels :-(.

I found the source code for NSRulerView in GNUStep and it appears that the code that draws the marks is intertwined with the code that draws the label.

Is there a way for me to supply the labels without overriding the whole drawing method?

        Thanks, Joel

---
http://tinyco.de
Mac Trading Apps