Namaste!

I'm not sure what to actually title this nor what search terms to use as
preliminary shots-in-the-dark didn't turn up much with the exception of one
possibility.

The situation is this:

The user adds records on one screen.  On a different screen, there is an
NSArrayController to which an NSTableView is hooked.  When the records are
added on the first screen, the tableview (on the other screen) updates
itself automagically (AFAIK I wrote no code to facilitate that behavior).  I
have a custom view that is also on that other screen that will need to
update itself as well to match - it isn't based on that same array
controller however.

So, my question is, how is the array controller receiving notification of
the newly added records so that I can, hopefully, do the same with my custom
view?

Any advice appreciated and many thanks in advance!

Peace, Love, and Light,

/s/ Jon C. Munson II