Good day, everyone,

I have a core data document based app. There are two windows for each
document. One is the "Inspector" window with mostly NSTableViews
representing objects and their relationships. Another window consists of a
custom view which draws graphical representation of the objects. In my
custom view I use NSManagedObjectContextObjectsDidChangeNotification
observer to refresh the view whenever there are any changes in the
NSManagedObjectContext.

Weird behavior: After adding a few objects whenever I move a mouse over the
NSTableViews (or more accurately NSScrollViews enclosing them), the
NSManagedObjectContextObjectsDidChangeNotification is triggered! Actually it
gets triggered by more than that, but I'm not doing anything to change
NSManagedObjectContext. Why would simply moving a mouse over certain areas
of the before mentioned views trigger that event to fire? It cause
completely unnecessary refreshes and makes the view flicker more than it
should...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Karolis