I've currently got a couple tables set up that have a variable number of columns in them depending on the data on the back end. They're purely displaying info and will not be used for editing it at all. At the moment I have 1 method that creates and adds the columns to the table and then the 2 standards for the number of rows and what to show at each row/column.

How would I go about setting up bindings to a table in this kind of a situation if I can't predict in IB how many columns it will have? The main reason I have for trying to switch to bindings is to (hopefully) simplify sorting.

Ashley Perrien
Random Quote of the day:
"We're not surrounded, we're in a target-rich environment!"