Hi all,
 How can I catch a screenshot of my entire window - that is to say, the
content view, its subviews and the window's theme itself?
Is there any way to accomplish this?  Currently I'm able to catch the
contents of the content view and all its subviews locking focus on them and
calling the NSBitmapImageRep -initWithFocusedViewRect:.  Is there a better
way to do this and also to include the window's theme?

Thanks,
--Luca C.