On Apr 3, 2009, at 09:49, David Scheidt wrote:

I have an NSPersistantDocument application. In one one of my sheets to create an object, I need to have a checkbox that, if checked, will bring up the creation sheet for a related object. I can't figure out how to do this. I rather expect that I'm missing something simple, but I don't know what.

Is this what you're looking for?

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/Sheets/Tasks/UsingCascadingSheets.html#/ /apple_ref/doc/uid/20001046

It's talking about alerts, but the technique applies to any sequence of sheets.