Mario Kušnjer wrote:

Thanks for your help Greg, but give me some credit. I know what Google is for.
Been there, done that. And now I'm here.

Did you read the Wikipedia article on collaborative real-time editors? Did you follow any of the links in that article? Because it doesn't seem like you did.

If you had read the article and followed any links, you would have come across the Gobby project, which is open source. The Wikipedia article also cites Abiword (also cross-platform and open source). You should then have investigated the source, either to use directly for whatever you're planning to do with collaborative real-time editing, or perhaps to learn the principles behind it.

Also, I don't know another way to interpret your reply "I Haven't Tried at all. Because I don't know where to start." Taking your words at face value, it seems you're telling me you haven't tried anything because you don't know where to start. So I gave you a place to start, and yet it seems you haven't actually followed up on it by reading the article or following any of the links.

Or if you did read the article or follow links, you're not telling us what you've already read or researched yourself, or whether you looked at any of the open source. If you expect useful answers you have to tell the potential answerers what you've already done and why that hasn't worked. If what you say is, "I Haven't Tried at all. Because I don't know where to start.", you should hardly be surprised if what you're given is a place to start.

You should also read these articles:

  http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?BreakItDown

  http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?HowToAskQuestions

  http://www.mikeash.com/getting_answers.html