On May 27, 2009, at 12:30 AM, Tomaž Kragelj wrote:

GroupItemsController:
- managed object context -> Application.delegate.managedObjectContext
- ???
The question marks are what I'm missing - if I don't bind to anything, then the array controller will simply show all items for all groups, however I want to bind this to the GroupItemsController from the MainMenu.nib (it is accessible through the Application.delegate, but I don't know how to bind it in order to show only the items selected by the group in GroupsView.nib...

Have you tried Application.delegate.GroupController.selection.items (the last key os whatever relationship you need to use)?

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.