Hello. For some reason, one of my customers is having a problem which I determined to be NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfURL can't connect to my server for some odd reason. I can't determine what reason because it works for all my other customers and so it's just this one guy. He can go to my website in Safari which makes it even more weird.

Any Ideas? I'll try and screen share with him tomorrow to run tests and see what it out puts in terminal.

Thanks,
Mr. Gecko