That is exactly what I am looking for, a "Dictionary" application is essentially assisting you with being able to read information on the screen. Unfortunately I cannot find any documentation at all on how to access a programs accessable information! The only information I can find are pages and posts saying there is no documentation!

Does anyone know where I might find information on how to detect the accessability information under the mouse cursor?

(I continue to search the apple documentation in the mean time)

Thanks,
Jacob