On Jul 6, 2009, at 1:25 PM, DKJ wrote:

Any idea why the app is refusing to restart? This is what I get in the Apple report:

  Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
  Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000
  Crashed Thread:  0

  Application Specific Information:
  iPhone Simulator 3.0 (138), iPhone OS 2.2.1 (5H11)
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -[UITableViewCell initWithStyle:reuseIdentifier:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x530f10'

Does this mean that the message listed is being sent to something that isn't a UITableViewCell? Is there away I can use that instance number to track down that something?

Yes, that error means the object you're using at that moment is not a UITableViewCell, since UITableViewCell obviously responds to to initWithStyle:reuseIdentifier:. If you run in the debugger you should be able to see where that call is made and if you turn on show types in the debugger you should be able to see the type of the object that's getting sent that message. Hope that helps.

Luke