On 10/07/2009, at 3:20 PM, Anthony Smith wrote:

Can anybody recommend a toolbar example using Interface Builder? All the ones I've seen manage toolbars through code. I'm just trying to get my toolbar items to enable. I'm sure it's dead simple but I'm still trying to wrap my head around bindings and key/value coding. Thanks.

You don't really need to write any code for toolbars. Just hook up the targets and actions of the toolbar items to the relevant places and it should work. Like menu items, by default a toolbar item is enabled if its target responds to the action method selector, or you can override -validateUserInterfaceItem: to provide more control. If your items are shown disabled, have you actually connected the action and target?

n.b. KVC and/or bindings are not required.

--Graham