Is anyone here using ZeroC's Internet Communications Engine? I found it in Apple's Developer Downloads section. Looks like a worthy replacement for DO and they've recently added support for iPhone OS. Just wondering whether it's worth looking into further for an app I'm working on that requires a fair amount of messaging among Macs and iPhones over a LAN. I've been using BLIP. I don't have any complaints with BLIP -- I actually like it quite a bit. But, if Ice is faster, easier to implement, more secure, or has richer features...

Thanks.

Brad